[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
8
nudes damnit nudes
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I like it
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Get back to real girls and drop the fake porn star hags.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
One thing I can't understand is this...who cares if it is fake...everything we see is an illusion to some extent..including the appearances of women. They use make up, push up bras, and other products to make themselves appear the way they want to appear. This includes "real" girls. So, the way I see it, who cares if they have had surgery, or who cares how they "enhance" their appearances...cuz when it all comes down to it, one is as fake as another..just in a slightly different way.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
She is hot except when she smiles
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks